Start Sharing Today
Connect with the USC community by using #DayofSCupport on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media. Your pride in USC can best be shown by our joining together to spread the word about USC Day of SCupport.
Share your Trojan Family pride and get others to participate today. Help spread the word by downloading images and using share tools below.
The Champions Leaderboard
Follow along with our Champions leaderboard, updating after each share activity starting with Plant your Sword.
1. Update your Profile image on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
2. Update your Facebook cover image
3. Share messages with friends and followers using Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
4. Register to Crowdfund
Help make USC Day of SCupport a success by volunteering to fundraise! Alumni and other members of the Trojan family are invited to submit ideas for crowdfunding and to solicit donations from family and friends for the USC programs they are most passionate about using USC’s online crowdfunding page. Areas to support can include research, scholarships, schools or academic priorities, and other areas that benefit USC programs. If accepted, the University Advancement Annual Giving Office will set up a USC crowdfunding page for the volunteer to share with family and friends and support the collection and distribution of funds to the university. All projects are to be conducted in accordance with applicable USC policies and donations are tax-deductible in accordance with State and Federal law.
- What is Crowdfunding?
- Crowdfunding is the practice of sourcing small contributions from a large number of people to provide funding for a particular project or program, usually via the Internet.
- Who can volunteer to crowdfund for USC Day of SCupport?
- Alumni and donors of USC are eligible to participate in USC Day of SCupport crowdfunding activity.
- What kinds of projects are accepted?
- Projects must be affiliated with USC and have a direct impact on the university, academic priorities, capital projects, research, student life or university community partners.
- How do I register to crowdfund?
- Fill out the registration form HERE and wait for a review status to be returned by USC via email.
- When will I find out if my project is selected?
- Once the registration form has been fully completed and submitted, it will be reviewed by USC and will be approved or declined within 1 week.
- Is there a cost for using a USC crowdfund page?
- There is no cost for USC users.
- May I utilize a non-USC crowdfund page?
- MobileCause is the only USC approved crowdfund platform for volunteers. Please consult the USC University Advancement Annual Giving Office before using other sites, which typically charge a fee and do not provide full gift support.
- How do I get supporters to donate to the crowdfund project?
- Get others excited about your project! Ask family, friends and others in your social network to visit the crowdfund page and make their donation. Share why the project is important to you and how it will advance USC’s mission. A successful crowdfund strategy should include word-of-mouth, email communications and/ or social media posts to your social network.
- Who do I contact with questions about a crowdfund project?
- Please contact the USC University Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 740-7500.